The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
1.Post a thank you and the link to the person that gave you the award.
2.Pass this award on to fifteen bloggers you've recently discovered
& whom you think are fantastic.
3.Contact said blogs to let them know they've won.
4.State seven things about yourself.
1. I used to Irish Dance, but I broke my ankle, and it messed me up for life.
2. I broke said ankle on the Alpine Slide in Park City, Utah. My EMT boyfriend-at-the-time told me it wasn't broken. It was.
3. I play Dungeons and Dragons. My husband is often the DM. (It pays to be sleeping with the Dungeon Master.)
4. I make fairy wings, dress like a fairy, and take pictures. All the time. Seriously. I have more costumes, makeup, wigs, and prosthetics than I do actual normal clothes...do you think I'm weird yet?
5. I would really LOVE for you to check out http://www.spoonsforscarlet.etsy.com/ to read Scarlet's story. It has a HAPPY ending, and we are hoping to help MORE children have happy endings. It would also be great for you to grab her button (Left sidebar) so that others can help us too!
6. I once had an orthodontist yank a tooth out of my mouth- it still had the roots. No, it didn't hurt, but that was probably because my nerves were too shocked to notice pain. IT bled a lot.
7. I'm a really good singer and actor. I'd love to persue the stage, but Lilly and I did that last July, and it kicked my trash- not to mention my kids trash, who had to spend many evenings up late, and with baby sitters. I can't hold a captive audience again until my kids are a little older.
Okay, so, if I were to explicitly obey all the rules of this game, I would have to find 42 blogs to award! OMG! So, I am awarding both blogs to 15 beautiful, sunshiny, spectacular blogs. And they can pass on the love. (And everyone TOTALLY needs to click on these links and check them out. I'm not giving them an award for nothing.)
2.Mommy Wants Vodka
3.Mommy Drinks Because You Cry
4.Rusty Southern Belle
5.The Un-Experienced Mom
6.Miss Dot's Cupcake spot
7.Come Have A Peace
8.Casey (Who doesn't HAVE to pick the Beautiful Blogger award up IF she doesn't want to- but she DEFINATELY deserves the first one!)
10.Sherri (Who, like Casey, does not HAVE to pick up the Beautiful blogger award and start all over, but she also deserves, in full, the first blogging award!)
12.Janae (Who ALSO gave me the Beautiful Blogger award a few weeks ago- and so, if she doesn't want it, she doesn't HAVE to redo it. BUT, You DO have to pick up the first award!!!)
13.My Four BOys
15. The Girl Next Door Grows Up
(OH! And for all those awesome people who have been asking me about the fairy pictures- go to www.thegossamerjewelbox.blogspot.com to see some- though you'll have to scroll around. They're all over the blog.)