Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: The Farm and the Corn Maze.

As always, please head over to
to link up your photos!!!
Local honey. Always soooo delicious!






Corn Cob Guns. I bet you can guess how happy Mahone was?




Me (all fat from this baby belly, and with my awful haircut), and my cousins Beth and David.











A CORN box! It's like a sand box...but better!




The corn maze
















Notice Scarlet's naked baby doll on the swing.










4 comments:

Dana said...

looks like the family had tons of fun, I plan on taking my daughter to the farm in just a few weeks for her 1st birthday. I love that corn box, I cant wait to get in!

your newest bloggy mom follower,
Dana

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

that corn box is a great idea i really like that!

Ember said...

How fun! Thanks for stopping by REmember Ember! Don't forget to add your blog to my "Blogger buddies" page! I'm now a follower! =)

Ember

Elle said...

Beautiful pictures. This post made me tear up. Btw, you look great! I'm not just saying that. :) Your kids are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...