Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feel Good Friday and Letters Of Intent

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in my wings giveaway, which ended at Midnight last night. Please check back by this evening to find out who the winner is!
****************************************



As always, hop on over to Feel Good Friday, and link up to let us all know what's making YOU feel good!!

1. I am PSYCHED!!! Today, I had a pair of wings commissioned by a spa in the area for a hair show. There are going to be photographers, television, the whole shebang!!! The wings are supposed to mimic the Jabberwocky, which will be interesting to say the least. BUT, I'm sure I they will be epically cool!!!

2. I have also commissioned 4 other pairs of wings, and possibly a 5th. WOW- I am super worried that I might not be able to keep up!!!

3. Tonight was Lilly's parent teacher conference, and she is doing GREAT! She's the top of her class.

4. My cousins are coming to visit me on Saturday. I'm SO looking forward to it. Also, we are having some friends of Brandon's from work over for dinner on Sunday. I love company. It makes me clean my house.

5. Due to the rain that has been gracing us with it's presence lately (yes, that makes me happy too!) I let my dogs stay in the house the last 2 days while I am gone for about 5 hours while taking my son to preschool an hour away. They have a doggy door, and can go outside. But I wasn't 100% sure that Molly would behave herself, and not pee on everything, not chew on the shoes or toys or furniture. But she didn't!!!! And I'm so proud! I really didn't want to have to make her stay outside in the snow all winter for fear that she'd destroy my house. The one unfortunate thing is that she's started digging a hole under the fence...but fixing it is a small price to pay for having a very good dog in all other aspects.

*************************************************

Foursons



Dear Utah Drivers and the Cops Who Don't Pull Them Over,

I have written lots of Letters Of Intent to you, and I daresay that I could write a thousand more. You people tick me off every single day. I mean, I know I'm not the PERFECT driver, but I'm pretty dang close, and I am so sick of seeing you run red lights, drive down one way roads the WRONG way, make illegal u-turns and speed past me while cutting me off without ever seeing a cop anywhere near the premises, and yet, when I was speeding 5 over the limit last winter, I got an 88 dollar ticket.

If you don't know how to drive, or feel that you are above the rules of the road, then GET OFF IT.

Cops, you need to know that I am the least of your problems. Maybe focus on pulling over that lady that nearly caused a head on collision with the person in front of me when she turned down a one way road going the wrong way, as mentioned in the paragraph above. Does my 5 mph over the limit really matter compared to that?

Signed, I'm Tired of Driving

*************************

Dear Self,

What the HECK were you thinking when you decided that cutting your hair was a good idea? You're huge and pregnant. Short hair makes you look fat. You know this.

Endearingly,

Always Second Guess Your Good Ideas

****************************

Dear Hairstylist,

I asked for LAYERS, not a shelf of hair on top of a longer section of hair. It's honestly like 2 different hair cuts stacked on top of each other.

Sincerely,
This Sucks

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! you are going to be busy! It's a good busy, though - enjoy :)

Ashley T said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry about your hair. Hopefully with the pregnancy it grows out fast? Have a great week!

dollycas aka Lori said...

GREAT WEEK!! Congrats on the wings!!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wings!!!

Sorry about your hair, hope it grows out quickly.

Foursons said...

Where's the picture of your hair?! I once hated my hair and went back the next day and they fixed it for free.

I agree about the cops. I so wish they'd focus on REAL problems and not a 5 mph speeder.

Thanks for linking up!

Lourie said...

Oh man I hear ya about the bad drivers. They are everywhere! And why DON'T the cops see those people!? Ugh.

Muthering Heights said...

Congrats on all the commissions for the wings! :)

Anonymous said...

How exciting about your wings!!!! They are so pretty.

Also I can totally relate about cutting your hair when pregnant. I did that too and I regretted it :-( However, I was thankful after she was born that I didn't have a lot to take care of!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...