Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Houston, we have a penis."

Two more days left, friends, in my fantastic Fairy Wings Giveaway!!! Please click the link to see these beautiful, hand crafted wings, and learn how to enter!
***********************************






Wordless Wednesday
(Click the above link to LINK UP!!!)



INTRODUCING: Teague Liam MacCool, Due January 13, 2011

















******************************
"You Know You're a Mom When...."
Now hosted by:


Mommy of a Monster


You know you're a mom when you can walk into a room and spot every last thing your child will ruin or get hurt on.
You know you're a mom when you step into a puddle of pee and you're not sure if you should scold the puppy or the potty training child.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your little BOY!
I love his name- so unique.

Melissa said...

Aw, congrats! How exciting!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you back. Great blog! So glad I'm following! :-)

Melissa

RainSplats said...

LoL - I was so scared when I saw the post's title...but wow that's the most definitive ultrasound I've ever seen. Nice of him ;) Congrats!

Run DMT said...

Congratulations! :-)

Unknown said...

We were thrilled when we saw one too! The pictures are so clear! Our photos were a little blurry.

Unknown said...

LOL the title definitely got my attention. Congrats!

Jules said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations! Sigh... this totally makes me want another baby!!!

Rhe Christine said...

congratulations and I"m loving the name!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Congrats! Your kids have the coolest names.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Congrats on the boy! How exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...