Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feel Good Friday and Letters of Intent





You know the drill friends! Click the button and hop on over to link up and tell us what's making you HAPPY!!!




1. Remember the wings I wrote about last week??? All of them are shipped off and delivered! And so far, everyone who has received them LOVES them, which makes me happy because I get pretty nervous about whether or not they will be exactly what they were picturing.





2. Our house is no longer a sick house. We have all stopped puking, and I have sanitized everything, and it is safe for you to come over now without catching our illness.





3. I am so excited because on Saturday, Brandon and I get to go to a Murder Mystery dinner that is hosted every year (3rd annual!!!) by our dear friends. It's going to be awesome!!




4. Pumpkin. I think I mentioned this last week. But I'm still happy about it.




Pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting and pecans...ooooooh.


Scarlet chewing on a big bite of my pumpkin butterscotch chip cookies. Ooooooh again.




5. UEA weekend. Brandon doesn't get any time off for this, but it's great. I mean, he gets school off, which means he's home in the morning, but he still has to go to work. But Lilly and Mahone both being out of school means that I didn't have to drive anywhere, nor did I make them read to me or do homework. We sat in our jammies all day, watched tv, ate cereal for 2 meals and were otherwise big fat slobs. It was fun. And we're doing it again tomorrow. Hey- don't judge me. I'm a very busy woman every other day of the week.



******************************************************





Foursons



Come on friends- you KNOW you have a letter to write to someone. Lets see it!




Dear Molly,








I love your stinkin' guts.


And when I say stinkin', I mean STINKIN'. You are THE smelliest dog ON.THE.PLANET.


Honestly, you've heard of that book Walter the Farting Dog? Well, he's got nothing on you.
Here I sit, blogging away, and you, like the loyal, good girl you are, are sleeping under my chair, just snoring away...and while the gas you pass is silent, it's seriously deadly.
Never in my life have I ever smelled anything quite so putrid as your broken wind.
All my dog owning friends have told me not to let you eat anything but dog food. But you are not allowed to beg, and you are not given table scraps.
They say not to give you too many treats. But your treats are only Milk Bones, and if you're lucky, you get 2 a day.
It must be the raw hides you eat constantly.
Unfortunately, it's either the raw hides or our shoes. So, if it makes you happy and keeps your puppies-chew-because-that's-what-they-do-ness at bay.....well, then, I guess I'm going to have to learn to deal with it....and maybe God will bless me with a head cold.
Lovingly,
Point your rear end THAT way.
P.S. Don't think I didn't notice the muddy footprints on my white upholstered chair. I know it was you. Hunter knows better. You're lucky it's from IKEA, and washable.
***************************
Dear Utah Drivers,
(Yes, I felt that if I didn't include a letter to Utah drivers that I would be betraying you all somehow. LOL.)
Roundabouts are NOT the same thing as four way stops.
The End, Love Braeleigh.
*****************************
Dear Camy,
I love you. You are an inspiration. Thanks for kicking my butt into gear. You give me far too much credit.
Love you forever,
Braeleigh

15 comments:

Rachel said...

Sorry... totally giggling in empathy over the stinky dog thing. Must go back to the original deaf joke: Why do farts smell? So deaf people can enjoy them too.

*Wince* I know it was bad, but kinda funny, no?

Good thing Molly is so cute she makes up for it!

Dana-from chaos to Grace said...

OMGosh we had a dog like that!! Ga-ROSS! LOL

Anonymous said...

My Sil has a dog like that. I hate to say it but our cat was that way for a while too. I was embarrassed for her.

Enjoy your date with your hubby!!

purplume said...

Yumm pumpkin things. It feels like fall.
I want to hear how the mystery dinner goes.
I have a mystery dinner kit to do at home with 6 guests. Maybe you will inspire me to actually do it.

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

Love the look of those pumpkin muffins with cream cheese icing like wow does that look tantalizing.

dollycas aka Lori said...

I love your entire post!!! Want pumpkin muffins, have a similar type of dog and the real letter I want to write to the woman who hit my son's car and made this last 7 days miserable would contain too much adult content for a family friendly blog.

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Mommy of 3 said...

Oh good gracious! Those pumpkin muffins look fabulous! I found you through simply follow on MBC.
http://onceuponbaby.blogspot.com/

Katherine said...

Love your blog too! Added your button to my favorites page on my blog today. Hugs!!

Jessie said...

Hi, I am your newest follower :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend :) Those cookies look great!
Jessie

http://momvantage.blogspot.com
http://lifeonhaberway.blogspot.com

Foursons said...

Your letter to your dog cracks me up. The look on his face in the pictures is pure guilt. Bwhahahahaha. And praying for a head cold...oh my gosh, cracking up!

Good luck w/those Utah drivers. That state needs some serious help.

Thanks for linking up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Your Molly looks just like our Millie! She stinks too :-(

Also I hope you had fun at the Murder Dinner. I have always wanted to go to one of those at a restaurant.

Glad you all are well!!

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

The pumpkin butterscotch chip cookies look so good! I am a new follower from the Mom Blogger's Club. Hope you can stop by and visit my blog.

Have a great day!

Kari
http://shining2save.com

Melanie said...

Thanks for the visit at 2 Boys +1Girl=OneCrazyMom following you back on GFC

Melanie
www.twoboysonegirlandacrazymom.com

Crystal said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and following My Life as Mom and Wife. I am following you back! I hope you continue to enjoy my blog!

Have a great day!
Crystal
kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

1 Funky Woman said...

Thanks so much for coming over and following my blog, so glad you did. Now I can see what makes you, you! I'm so excited about meeting new bloggy moms. Thanks for all your sweet comments!

Meg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...