Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wordless Wednesday, and You know you're a mom when...


 BabyFruit Ticker

(How's THAT for wordless? BTW, this counter is permanantly available for study at the bottom of my blog.)

************************************************************

A NEW Meme I'm participating in because it's stinkin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
You know you're a mom when all your chapsticks have teeth marks in them
You know you're a mom when you get chocolates from your kids for Mother's day...and let them eat all the chocolates themselves.
You know you're a mom when you're about to get down and dirty with the hubster and you have to pause to remove an offending baby doll from between the sheets.

13 comments:

Missy said...

Congrats! That is awesome!

Windthicket Fables said...

LOL- yeah, those letters of intent really seem to work.

Unknown said...

That's awesome! I just added their "baby's the size of a..." widget to my blog. You are exactly two weeks behind me in your pregnancy :)

sheila said...

Oh, it's been so wonderfully long since I'd teeth marks in my chapstick! lol

Michelle said...

Congratulations! :o)

Stacey said...

Congrats!!! And LOL at the baby doll! So true!!

Amy J said...

Congrats! That's exciting news. I laughed out loud at the baby doll between the sheets. And the chapstick teeth marks...that's what my chapstick looks like!

Shannon K. said...

ALL of my chapstick looks like that! I can't keep a decent one to save my life.

Congratulations to you! How exciting!!!!!

Michelle said...

Hilarious! Especially the baby doll. We have boys, so for us, it's a stuffed Mickey Mouse (& usually a handful or so of Cheerios...) :)

Natalie said...

Congrats on your poppyseed!! Swinging by from AZ Mamma's to say hello. You had me at teethmarks in all of the Chapstick ;)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Congrats on the baby!
And yea, the baby doll and the chapstick? So been there.
But I horde all my chocolate.

Lula Lola said...

Great news bout your new little poppy seed!
You're better than me! If I have chocolate, I'm hiding to eat it! I like it enough not to share!

Lourie said...

Awww congrats to you and the poppy seed. I don't think I have ever found a doll, but I wouldn't be surprised to find a car.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...