Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, to MY mother, Brandon's mothers, and all children's mothers the world over. Sunday Sonnets


Sonnets are full of love

Christina Rossetti (1881)


Sonnets are full of love, and this my tome
Has many sonnets: so here now shall be
One sonnet more, a love sonnet, from me
To her whose heart is my heart’s quiet home,
To my first Love, my Mother, on whose knee
I learnt love-lore that is not troublesome;
Whose service is my special dignity,
And she my loadstar while I go and come
And so because you love me, and because
I love you, Mother, I have woven a wreath
Of rhymes wherewith to crown your honored name:
In you not fourscore years can dim the flame
Of love, whose blessed glow transcends the laws
Of time and change and mortal life and death.















My mom (Ammah)










My Paternal Grandma (Grammy)






5 Generations Left to right

My mom, my maternal grandma (Mammy)

Me, Lilly, my maternal great grandma (Nanny)





Brandon's mom (Banba)












Brandon's mother, (Grandmother)




Brandon's mom (Grandma Chrissy)




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a wonderful mother's day!

Annette Piper said...

I love the generational shot - brilliant! Hope you're having a fantastic day :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! That's a lot of moms! I think that's great.

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...

Awwwwwww!!! What a sweet post. Loved all the photos. Happy happy day to you!!! XOXOX

Lourie said...

Happy (late) Mother's Day to you!

Rachel said...

Darling pictures!

And do they really call her "Ammah"? Because Grandma goes by "Ah-Ma" in our family! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...