Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not Me Monday and Brag and Blab

Mckmama- Not Me Monday



I did NOT totally ditch my blog last week and neglect to post at all after Tuesday.
I am NOT sitting here, on the computer while DH wrestles the kids into bed.

I am NOT craving CHALK. (I know. Ew...but it sounds soooo YUM to my pregnant taste buds.)



Welcome to my Meme, friends! PLEASE participate! We really need to get this one going!!!!!

BRAG about something great, then BLAB about something that sucks!!!!

Brag: I have TWO today! Hooray for me and my great life.

1. Lilly had a dance performance on Saturday, and she was WONDERFUL. She's so stinkin' cute. And all our family came and brought her flowers, which are gorgeous, and then we had pie and ice cream at our house. SO FUN. I love having our family over.

2. I am registering for Fall Semester at Salt Lake Community College, for Photography classes!!! AHHHHH! I'm so excited. If I take 2 classes a semester, without skipping summers, I'll be able to finish all of it in 2 years and get my own studio. YEAH!!!!

BLAB: On Saturday, at Lilly's recital, I arrived early, but still too late to get a decent seat. So we were half way back. I reserved some for family, but otherwise, we were set to deal with not being able to see, and planned on sneaking up to the front during Lilly's dances.

Except that as the show started, a whole bunch of people came in, took a bunch of empty chairs from the back of the auditorium, and moved up to the front to where they could see. I was really pissed. I mean, saving seats on a ROW for someone is one thing. But I was there (and other people too) an hour and a half early with two other children to keep in check, and they get to come into the place as the show starts, and MOVE CHAIRS up front? I think not.

People are rude. HOW did they think that that was okay? Ugh.




7 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

I joined you again this week, as promised! Give it some time. It will pick up!

Yay for family and dance recital and college classes! You have a lot going on and you're doing awesome!

Boo to the rude people! World just seems full of them some days! Sorry!

MBC Scrapbooking said...

Good luck with photography! That's exciting! My daughter's recital is in 2 weeks- I am so looking forward to it:)

Lourie said...

Do you keep this up all week? I usually do my "I Have A Question" on Mondays, and yet I love your meme.

Wonderful about the recital. Bad about the obnoxious people who thought they were the only ones there.

You sound like you may have a vitamin deficiency. Get that checked out.

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

I would have been mad too. Glad you had a good time though!

Stacey said...

People are rude! And how fun that you are taking a photography class! That sounds so fun!

Michelle said...

Where are you? I used to look forward to your daily posts and miss them! Are you ditching your blog every week? :(

I rely on my Blogger dashboard reading list to tell me when blogs are updated, and realized I haven't seen yours updated very often in the past couple weeks. :(

Shalynn said...

Brae! I've missed reading your brilliant blog posts! I hope you're doing alright! Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...