Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Monday, January 25, 2010

HAHA! 3rd post today!! Wow, I'm on a roll!

Okay, I have just come across a really cool giveaway (I'm not usually a fan of giveaways, but seriously, this book series looks really awesome, and I really am hoping I win!) and I just HAD to post about it to give you the opportunity to win too!
Just go to
http://www.geekgirlreviews.com/carrie-vaughn-book-and-series-contest/ or just click on the button that says "Geek Girl Reviews" on my sidebar. Good luck!!!!

1 comment:

Tonya H said...

Thanks for visiting my site! I love the deathly Hollow series ( Kim harrision) and I have not checked out the dresen series! thank you for entering the contest and for book suggestions

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...