Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Monday, January 25, 2010

Book Club update!

Just a six more days before I will do our review on The Book Thief, and we will start our new book. YOu still have six days to vote on what YOU would like to read (located on my sidebar) though, right now, it looks like we will be reading The Moorchild by Eloise McGraw.






I'm actually very excited. It's an excellent piece of children's literature. This is one to read to them at night while they're tucked into their beds. It's posetively enchanting, and I guarantee you will love it.
For further suggestions, please feel free to comment and add a book to our waiting list!!

4 comments:

Savvy-Motherhood said...

darn it i wrote a post to you and my puter crashed. so i don't know if this is a repeat or not. arrggg.

a few things. fantastic to meet you ;) i LOVE your taste in music. (winks)

sounds like a great book

AND as far as the Ancient Chinese Secret goes - its cuz I'm fabulous! :)

Annette Piper said...

Thanks so much for popping by my blog and becoming a follower - I'm returning the favour!!

Annette Piper said...

BTW, I should have said - I LOVE good children's books. I hope its picked for the review!!

Windthicket Fables said...

Annette- please vote! It's winning by one already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...