Feel Good Friday
(Hosted by http://www.thegirlnextdoorgrowsup.com/ )
Five Things That Are Making Me Feel Good
1. I am finally starting to get my strength back after having been sick for near 3 days. THAT is for REAL a feel-good thing.
2. My kids make me laugh every. single. day.
3. After 2 years in my 'new' house, I have finally made a friend who 1. Doesn't judge me. 2. Laughs at my jokes (read: sarcasm) 3. Seems to want more than just superficial conversation. HOORAY!!!
3. (May be a little TMI, but what the hay, it's my blog.) I went to the doctor yesterday morning because I am worried about it taking us so long to get pregnant, and my doctor seemed puzzled about it too. My exam showed that I am in perfect health- uterus, cervix and ovaries all in perfect condition, I am on my period NOW and there are no cysts, which means I'm ovulating. Sounds good! Doc told me to relax!!! He also said that's easier said than done. He knows. But that's the only advice he could give me. I'm just happy I'm healthy and that there's nothing wrong.
5. I LOVE the doctor and nurse I've been seeing. I have had 3 children, countless doctors (they were all born in different states) and even more nurses. I LOVED my doctor with my last baby, but this one is just as wonderful, and this nurse has done more to put my weary heart at ease than any other nurse I've ever met.
5. It's 70 degrees outside today. That is awesome, because my kids get to wear their cute new summer clothes, and I don't have to bother with jackets and sweaters and coats. Or shoes. They're all wearing slip ons. WONDERFUL!
I think it's time we had another discussion....
-Don't make me come BACK in there.