Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Monday, April 26, 2010

Brag and blab

Well, not really- like I said, this week is going to be highly pressurized for me. LOL. I have a lot to do. BUT, I wanted to stop by here really quick and wish my lovely girl a happy birthday- so here's my brag and blab(Link up if you want)





Brag: It's my Lilly's birthday. LOVE HER!!! Happy birthday my darling girl! YOU are the one who first made me "mommy"






Oops- this one should have been first- but I"m too lazy to do any more cutting and pasting.


L to R
Grandmother, Me, Banba, Ammah and Grandma Chrissy.




Blab: While getting ready to make pink cupcakes for Lilly's birthday, I went to the cupboard and found that a FULL BOTTLE OF OIL had fallen on my floor, broken, and left a huge PUDDLE on the floor of my pantry. EW! It took me 2 hours to clean up! Gross! Thank goodness I don't have any matches. Even one unlit within 5 feet of my pantry would have started a major grease fire.

5 comments:

esianoyam3 said...

Happy happy birthday, Miss Lilly!!!

Shalynn said...

Happy Birthday to precious Lilly!

Yankee Girl ~ Missy said...

Happy birthday. Beautiful baby pictures!

Unknown said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to your sweet Lilly!

Lourie said...

What a sweet sweet baby girl! Happy birthday to her.

Ugh...sorry about the oil mess. Blah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...