Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Sneak Peak at Upcoming GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Wordless Wednesday over at 5 Minutes For Mom - by all means, hop on over and link up!

Today, my wordless Wednesday is meant to give you a sneak peek at my upcoming giveaway!!! To see more stunning pictures of these GORGEOUS sunflower fairy wings, please visit my Gossamer Jewel Box blog.

Tomorrow (THURSDAY) visit EITHER of my blogs for instructions on HOW TO ENTER the giveaway!!!






























































































































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...