Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Me as Wendy in Peter Pan, the British musical.


Yeah...the pant suit jammies were not exactly flattering. Especially when I wore the sound pack on the side that made me look lumpy...but I had to fly, I climbed all over all kinds of contraptions and danced my tushie off. So a night gown wasn't all that good an idea for me. Funny thing- my "brothers" wore night gowns. But then, I flew 20 feet in the air. They flew about 4 feet in the air.











6 comments:

Jessyca said...

Hi New GFC Follower. Please follow me back at http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/
Thanks have a great week.

Whole Lotta Mama said...

Oh wow! I would have never been able to fly 20 feet in the air!

Amberr Meadows said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! 20 feet in the air? No thanks! Braver than me. I discovered you through VB, and I love your blog here. Take care!

Erin said...

I love your colorful blog and I'm going to visit your etsy store! It looks like you all had a great time. I would have been so stage struck! Stopping by to say hi from vb and to follow your blog!
Blessings,
~Erin

Anonymous said...

This looks awesome! And your kids are beautiful! New follower from the Exposure 99 blog hop! Please follow back! Thanks! :)
Through the Eyes of a Tiger

Anonymous said...

Love it! Somehow we keep bumping into one another on VB. :) HOW do you keep 2 blogs going and raise 4 children?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...