Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Introducing: The Gleeman's Baby

The Gleeman's Baby


Today, I'm going to introduce my new etsy store, a business I've been working on since I received a serger from my mother in law and my husband for Christmas, and it has become my most priceless and prized posession!!!

(Visit me at http://www.thegleemansbaby.etsy.com/ and "like" me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Gleemans-Baby/177783705607118 - when I reach 100 "likes", I will have a drawing for a free pair of gauntlets!!!)














































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Brynn said...

oh.my.goodness. that pink/gray/purple/red sweater coat is to die for. i will SO be looking at your etsy shop!! what talent you have!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...