Manic Motherhood at it's FINEST!!

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"

Why "I am NOT a VOLCANO!"
click the volcano for the due explanation
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." — Gordon B. Hinckley
Exaggeration is the spice of life

Book I am Currently Reading: Peter and The Shadow Thief

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday!!!

LOL- Yes, I'm trying to catch up for my months of absence!!!


Scarlet on our camping trip- happily playing in the...ahem...dirt...incase you couldn't tell.

Our new puppy, Molly.

Molly, having a bath after she rolled in the mud. She's a fast learner, though. She hasn't gone NEAR the mud since.
*************************************
A few things to request of you and remind you of:

PLEASE vote for my blog on Top Mommy Blogs by clicking on the proper button located at the left sidebar. I'm lacking in readers since I took a leave of absence for my morning sickness to take over, and I'd love for you to help me earn them back by getting my blog onto the top 12 once again!!!
Tomorrow is my first Letters From Listeria instalment!!! Don't miss it! (And grab the Listeria button, ALSO located on the left sidebar!) Hope you enjoy!!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...